By Börm Bruckmeier Publishing LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Antibiotics pocket, by Prof. Hof, MD and R. Knueppel, MD, Andreas Russ, MD, contain a summary of empiric antibiotic regimens, antibiotic activity data, and other critical infectious disease management information made easily accessible.
- Common empiric antibiotic regimens for a broad range of infections including sepsis, endocarditis, pneumonia, and various infections of the urogenital tract, GI tract, soft tissues, and other organ systems
- Information for treatment of multi-drug-resistant organisms in special circumstances
- Antibiotic spectrum lists activity of common antibiotics in order of effectiveness for treatment against Gram-negative, Gram-positive, and membraneless bacteria
- Extensive drug administration information includes doses, cost rating, bioavailability, elimination and penetration information, and common side effects
- Addition of an essentials section for a quick reference of important material at a glance
- Antibiotic spectrum table, and Overview of antibiotics table arranged in an all new interactive tabular format
- Comprehensive material on antimicrobial, antifungal, antivirals drugs and much more
- Full text search,and option to change font size of the text
For General Practitioners, Clinicians, Residents, Nurse Practitioners and other health care professionals.
What's New in Version 2.2
1. Added new Abbreviations chapter
2. Other small bug fixes
1. Complete interface redesign
2. Addition of comprehensive material on antimicrobial, antifungal, antivirals drugs and
3. Antibiotic spectrum tableí and ëOverview selected antibioticsí arranged in all new interactive tabular format
4. Optimized for iphone 5 and iOS 6
5. Added new features and functionality
-Font change feature
-Full text search
-Implementation of split-view for iPad
6. Other small bug fixes
- USD 4.99
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 13 June 2013
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 34.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Borm Bruckmeier Publishing LLC
- © Borm Bruckmeier Publishing LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.