Notebook for Anna Magdalena Bach
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The 28 piano sheet musics of J.S.Bach from his "Notebook for Anna Magdalena Bach".
And you can download more other sheet musics from the Music Store. E.g. Beethoven, Beyer, Czerny, Chopin, etc.
This musics' difficulty level is 4-6 (Late Intermediate), which means you can play 4-note chords in both hands with large stretches and leaps. Irregular and complicated rhythms.
1. You can practice with MIDI keyboard in constant speed, or song waits for you to hit the correct note.
2. Listen the music following the score with the high light cursor for each hand.
3. You can record your playing and share with friends.
4. You can scribble your notes on the score. And share your it with your friends to study together.
5. You can place your iPad on your Piano and play following the score.
6. You can open the virtual keyboard to display the correct key.
The Sheet Music difficulty level guideline:
1. Beyer: Elementary Instruction Book for the Pianoforte (level 1-3)
2. J.S. Bach: Notebook For Anna Magdalena Bach (level 4-6)
3. Czerny: Practical Method For Beginners, Op. 599 (level 3-7)
4. Czerny: Thirty New Studies in Technique, Op. 849 (level 8)
What's New in Version 3.0
1. Support iOS8 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus
2. Fix music store crash issue.
3. Fix midi input issue.
4. Other many bug fix
- USD 3.99
- Category: Music
- Updated: 30 October 2014
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 22.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: bin yan
- © pixeltek inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.