Chemistry A Level Examstutor (Login Version)
By Examstutor Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
(This Free Login version is for subscribers to examstutor.com / A Paid version is also available in your app store) Starting with 220 unique multiple-choice test questions, Chemistry Examstutor is an essential A Level Chemistry exam revision app. Instant feedback for each question helps you identifying the correct response to questions you answer incorrectly. Reinforcing your understanding of key topics you may be examined on at A Level.
EXAMSTUTOR SUBSCRIBER VERSION: This version of the app is intended for use by subscribers to examstutor.com, and is initially set to demonstration mode, it can be fully unlocked by entering your examstutor login details.
PAID VERSION ALSO AVAILABLE IN STORE: A paid version of this app is available separately in the App Store if you do not have an individual or school subscription to examstutor.com
Combined with the facility to link to further revision support on examstutor.com used by leading schools and colleges across the UK, this app will be updated with additional topic tests and questions throughout your studies.
Exam Board Revision Pathways, map key topics in your AS and A2 Chemistry Exams. Revise a specific Topic, or create Random Tests, with questions drawn from all key topics in a specific Unit, or from across the entire A level.
A level Chemistry is an advanced qualification studied by UK and international students prior to attending University. This app can be used by anyone wishing to develop an advanced understanding of Chemistry.
· Topic Tests: Covering over 20+ examined topics
· Random Tests: Choose the number of questions randomly drawn from either the entire A level or the unit you are currently revising.
· Instant Feedback : Correct Answers identified if you get a question wrong, reinforcing learning.
· Revision Pathways : Exam Board mapping
· Report Card : tracking your performance in all the tests you take, whilst charting your understanding of each topic prior to you sitting exams.
Topics covered include:
Equations, Atomic Structure, Basic Calculations……
- New Topics and Tests will be added throughout the year, and we welcome suggestions and requests from students.
Exam Boards mapped include:
Copyright (c) Examstutor Limited 2012
What's New in Version 1.2
- We have added access to the Chemistry area on examstutor.com within the app when the app is online. Allowing you to revise the theory of this subject as well as take tests on topics.
- Category: Education
- Updated: 13 December 2011
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 1.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Examstutor Ltd
- © Examstutor Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.