Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This app is for those who want to learn to read Chinese characters. Rather than getting you frustrated by the thousands of characters out there, this app starts off with the most common characters - one at a time - and then works its way to less common ones. The ones you know won't be shown again, while the ones you have trouble with will be shown to you again later. This way you can focus your learning on characters that you find difficult, while easily skipping through others that you find easy.
- 2700 characters in simplified and traditional form
- Pinyin script and English definition for each character
- Characters grouped from most frequent to least
- Spaced repetition algorithm to help with memorization
For a comprehensive course in learning Chinese - for beginners to intermediate students - visit our website below and subscribe to our free podcast.
Also try out Chinese Flashcards II which tests you in 1000 basic words with audio.
- USD 2.99
- Category: Education
- Released: 18 February 2010
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 0.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Adarsh Menon
- © 2008 ChineseLearnOnline.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.