By Creative Intersection Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Compatible with iOS 6.
Coachbuddy for Soccer is a must for any player who wishes to improve their game. The app will become as important as your boots and the ball.
Check out the free tutorial video of how to use Coachbuddy here:
This app will give you many of the same statistics and information available to professional teams and players around the world.
The app will give you details of how you played the game including
• Distance Travelled
• Your number of possessions and in what areas of the field
• All your passes both successful and unsuccessful and the thirds of the pitch they occurred.
• Scatter patterns of the areas of the field you travelled
• Maps indicating the direction of your passes
• All statistics relating to your shots and goals
Save the details of your game and show your coach.
Use the app to set your own goals on what you want to achieve within a game.
Compare your stats from week to week and watch your progress.
Easy to use, just tap on the field/screen at the corresponding area to where the player travels, and drag the ball to the player showing possession and out again indicating the direction and length of the pass. It’s that easy.
Statistics tell a story and for the first time you will be able to tell the story of your game. You will be able to quantify real improvement.
What's New in Version 1.2
Coachbuddy now supports iPhone!
- USD 7.99
- Category: Sports
- Updated: 03 September 2011
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 17.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Creative Intersection
- © 2011 Coachbuddy
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.