By Maple Tree
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A beach is made of very small loose rock (sand) that gathers at the shore of a body of water. Beaches are created by waves or currents. The sand comes from erosion of rocks both far away from and near the water. Coral reefs are a major source of sand.
This application provides list of worlds deadliest 25 + beaches which are considered to be dangerous for people.
- No Internet connectivity required
- Search through our database
- Add term to your Favourite list
- Share it with your friends and family through Email, Facebook and twitter
- Easy navigation of records
Download this informative application and plan your visit for the next vacation – but be careful.
- USD 0.99
- Category: Travel
- Released: 13 October 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 8.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: PRAKRUT MEHTA
- © Maple Tree Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.