By Decaf Ninja Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Docset Viewer helps you read Xcode and iOS developer documentation on-the-go. It provides quick and 100% offline access to your documentation, perfect for developers working from cafés, airports, or even if you just want to read documentation on a separate screen.
Use it while you're on the go or at your desk as your own documentation reference to quickly search for documentation; present help information to your AppleTV using AirPlay while you're working from your couch. Do you take public transit to work while thinking about your iOS app development? Use this while you're waiting so you can figure out how to tackle that next problem in your own app.
Now featuring documentation for iOS and Mac development, as well as the Cocos2D and Sparrow game development frameworks.
• Browse or search documentation quickly, even when offline.
• Download documentation directly from Apple, add your own custom packages using WebDAV or iTunes document sharing.
• Uses AirPlay Mirroring or external monitors to present documentation full screen.
• Use less space by using compressed packages (.zip or .xar), or uncompress documentation for quicker access.
• Load multiple separate docset packages, and remove them whenever you like.
What's New in Version 1.5.1
- USD 4.99
- Category: Reference
- Updated: 26 November 2013
- Version: 1.5.1
- Size: 3.7 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Norwegian Nynorsk, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Decaf Ninja Software
- © 2012 Decaf Ninja Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.