Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do you have group photos with your friends?
FacePhone will automatically find faces in your photo and let you set your friends’ faces in the Contacts at ease.
These faces you set will appear on iPhone when a friend calls you.
If your Contacts are synced with iCoud, whenever you make any change in FacePhone it syncs through iCoud.
How to Add Faces in your Contacts using FacePhone
1. You can directly take a photo or you can import a photo from your photo library in your iPhone. You can even Copy a photo from your email, Message or web and Paste to FacePhone.
2. Then FacePhone will automatically find all faces in the photo and recognized face will appear in squares. FacePhone also recognize faces of cats and dogs.
3. Browse and select contacts you want to add faces.
Match the face with the contact then Apply. You can move the area and change the size with multi-touch gestures.
4. You can also easily change or add faces to individual contacts.
Other great features in FacePhone
1. You can manage contacts and groups. You can create group or delete group in a simple manners.
2. You can move a contact from one to other group.
3. A contact can be included to multiple groups.
4. If your Contacts are synced with iCoud, whenever you make any change in FacePhone it syncs through iCoud.
5. You can easily send group messages or emails even twits.
- USD 0.99
- Category: Photo & Video
- Released: 10 May 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 2.7 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean
- Developer: Wizsoft
- © 2012 Wizsoft Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.