By White Wolf Software, Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
FormMate™ enables you to fill out pdf forms and generate new pdf files with your modifications electronically.
It is a very simple process to open up a pdf, add text data or images (such as your signature or a check mark, etc.). You can then print, fax or save the resulting pdf to disk.
HOW IT WORKS:
FormMate™ "references" the pdf. It does not modify the original pdf in any way. The resulting file is a pdf that references the original pdf with overlaid changes.
- Ability to include the pdf in the file (for portability to other computers) or reference the pdf to save space.
- Unlimited scaling capabilities, for precise alignment of your inputs.
- "QuickCells" is a great new way to quickly and easily add text and images that you need frequently in your documents, such as your name, address, signature, check boxes, etc.
- Tools are included for easy and precise layout and alignment of your data.
- Continuous scrolling allows you to quickly view an entire document.
- Thumbnails are available for quick navigation.
- You can easily differentiate the data that you have added to the original pdf.
What's New in Version 1.9.2
Fixed alignment issues that appeared with El Capitan.