By Singing Whale Studios
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Children learn geometric shapes while tickling Giggle Spittle characters. Giggle Spittle Math Shapes consist of three types of engaging activities that will thrill your preschool child.
• The Giggle Spittle Math Shapes are educational math games that teach children, from ages 2 to 5, to recognize, match and name simple geometric shapes.
• Cute talking Giggle Spittle characters captivate children as they learn.
• Your child is rewarded with whimsical worlds every time that they correctly match, or identify, shapes.
• Your children hear the names and descriptions of shapes as they play.
• No reading is required. Talking Giggle Spittles guide children throughout the game.
MEETS NCTM STANDARDS
Meets National Council of Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM) standards
-Recognize and compare two-dimensional shapes
-Know the names of shapes
-Recognize shapes in the environment
-Know parts and attributes of shapes
Identify and Match -- Tickle the shapes on the Giggle Spittles and match all the shapes.
Recognize Hidden Shapes -- Kids locate shapes hidden in zany environments.
Learn Shape Names -- Listen to the Giggle Spittles and touch the correct shapes in order.