Guide To Tropical Marine Fish Volume 1
By Area51 Publishing
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Andrea and Antonella Ferrari
Guide to Tropical Marine Fish
Part 1 – Whale Shark – Ocelot Grouper
The essential identification field guide for all scuba divers, snorkelers, underwater photographers and reef aquarium keepers worldwide.
- Thousands of tropical marine species from the Indo-Pacific to the Caribbean and the Red Sea fully described in fascinating detail.
- Easily accessible, scientifically correct information on behavior, distribution, habitat, size.
- Spectacular color photos for easy identification in the field with easy-to-follow underwater photography tips for pros and beginners alike.
World-famous marine photographers and nature writers, Andrea and Antonella Ferrari have published several photographic books and magazine articles on travel and marine life. Their books – published in Italy, France, Germany, Holland, Spain, Great Britain, the Usa, Malaysia and Japan – include "Malaysia Diving Guide" (1997), "Malaysia – An Underwater Paradise" (1998), "Reef Life" (1999), "Sharks" (2000), "Layang Layang – The Islands of Dreams Come True" (1998), "Top Nature and Dive Resorts of Borneo" (2001), "A Diver's Guide to Underwater Malaysia – Macrolife" (2003-2007), "A Diver's Guide to Reef Life" (2006-2007), "A Diver's Guide to the Art of Underwater Photography" (2007) and the coffee-table volume "Oceani Segreti" (2004), which was awarded the prestigious World Grand Prize at Festival of the Underwater Image in Antibes. Andrea and Antonella are the publishers of the quarterly online magazine "ANIMA MUNDI – Adventures in Wildlife Photography", available for free downloading from http://www.animamundimag.com
What's New in Version 3.0
-Improved user experience
-Fixed several bugs
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 23 November 2012
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 173 MB
- Languages: English, Italian
- Developer: Area51 Publishing
- © 2011 Area51 Publishing
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.