Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Gym Tracker lets you track your workout sessions. Create a routine for yourself by choosing from our list of 100 exercises. Or create your own custom exercise. Not only can you keep track of your sets, weights and repetitions, Gym Tracker also lets you manage exercises based on time and distances.
- Listen to your own music while you workout
- Easy to use interface - start entering results within seconds
- 100 exercises to choose from in 7 categories
- Cardio exercises let you enter time, distance, calories and heart rate
- Automatically tracks date and time of workouts
- Supports metric or imperial units
- Create custom routines for your workouts
- Use built in timer to time yourself
- Highly configurable - change default settings for individual exercises
- Set goals for individual exercises
- Enter notes for each set completed
- Edit exercises that have already been done
- View graphs of latest results
- Email data to yourself
- Rest timers between sets.
Differences from other apps:
1. Cardio exercises are separate from anaerobic exercises and let you enter a lot more information per set.
2. NO diagrams / descriptions / videos of exercises to clutter up the program (these can be found on the machine you use).
3. Compare the size of this app with others - less than 400K means quick loading and less space taken up on your iPhone / iPod Touch.
4. Graphs with results plus goal settings (most apps only provide logs)
5. Rest timer options
6. MUCH simpler interface
For help with other goals you may have in life, try out our Goal Manager app.
What's New in Version 3.0
New design for iOS7
- USD 1.99
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 18 May 2014
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 0.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Adarsh Menon
- © 2009 SimTechLife.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.