Harvest Time & Expense Tracker
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Easily track time, log expenses, and manage invoices on-the-go with Harvest. Use the beautiful timesheet to start a new timer on the train, or stop the one you left running at the office. The expense tracker allows you to snap receipt photos with your iPhone as you enter expenses, and keeps all your records organized. Send professional invoices and get notified when clients pay them. For teams, view your teammates’ timers in real-time and stay in sync on projects.
** Note: This app requires a free or paid Harvest account. **
SIMPLE TIME TRACKING & TIMESHEETS
• Tap to start/stop project and task timers from anywhere
• Support for manual entry of billable and nonbillable hours
• View and edit current/previous time entries
* Receive timely reminders to submit time (timesheet approval)
• Track time online or offline
SNAP RECEIPTS AND LOG EXPENSES, CONVENIENTLY
• Enter expenses quickly and easily
• Take receipt photos and upload right to Harvest
• Track mileage and more for reimbursement
• Submit expenses for client projects
MANAGE INVOICES AND GET PAYMENT NOTIFICATIONS
• Send and re-send professional invoices
* Record and remove payments
* View invoice history
* Receive push notifications for payments
STAY IN SYNC WITH TEAM STATUS
• View teammates’ timers in real-time (administrators only)
• Review detailed task notes for better project tracking
All time and expense entries, and invoices, are seamlessly synced with your Harvest account. Sign in to Harvest from the web browser for access to more features like the project budget or uninvoiced reports. With Harvest, you’ll be spending less time managing your timesheet, and more time focusing on the task at hand. Get started today!
What's New in Version 4.3
This release streamlines authentication using our new Harvest ID platform. Now you can:
• Quickly switch between multiple Harvest accounts without signing out.
• Sign In with Google using any Google account, including Google Apps or GMail.
We have also increased stability for users with large accounts and fixed expense-related crashes on iOS 8.
Please report any feedback or issues to firstname.lastname@example.org. Like what you see so far? Kindly leave us a review to help others discover us!