By Howard Hughes Medical Institute
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Experience the HHMI Bulletin on the iPad. Designed for a general audience, this FREE science magazine app offers scientist-vetted content in an in-depth, narrative, ad-free form. The app has the same engaging stories and eye-catching illustrations as the print magazine, along with exclusive videos, interactive graphics, and audio slideshows.
Highlights from the Spring 2015 issue:
• Read about the tiny forces that are making a big impact on your cells.
• Learn about a newly discovered receptor that binds to allergy-causing drugs.
• Witness tiny pores called stomata develop on a leaf.
• Meet a scientist who’s equally at home on the stage and in the lab.
• Watch a zebrafish’s brain light up as it takes a virtual swim.
• See how DNA barcodes are helping scientists track bacteria.
Download a new issue and learn about the innovative work of researchers and science educators supported by the Howard Hughes Medical Institute.
Keep as many issues of the HHMI Bulletin as you like on your app bookshelf, so you can read them whenever and wherever you want.
The Howard Hughes Medical Institute (HHMI) is a nonprofit medical research organization that is dedicated to advancing biomedical research and science education in the United States.
Take science to go with the HHMI Bulletin for iPad. Because life is learning.
What's New in Version 2.6
Updated icons and screenshots.
- Category: Education
- Updated: 24 September 2014
- Version: 2.6
- Size: 5.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Howard Hughes Medical Institute
- © 2015 Howard Hughes Medical Institute
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.