ICD9 Consult 2014 Free
By Evan Schoenberg
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ICD9 Consult puts the complete, current ICD9-CM on your iPhone or iPod Touch, instantly smart-searchable and browsable.
With ICD9 Consult, you’ll never have to flip through a 30 pound book or go hunting for a coding reference page again.
The 2014 ICD9-CM diagnosis codes are both searchable and browsable by their traditional categories. Search simultaneously by code, diagnosis, included diagnoses, and description, through the whole ICD9-CM or through just a category or selected nonspecific code. Images within the list indicate whether a code is specific or nonspecific. Tap to view the diagnosis and the full text of its standard ICD-9 long description and to add it to your Favorites list for immediate access later.
The 2014 ICD9-CM codes are effective October 1, 2013.
Features at a glance:
• Complete 2014 ICD9-CM diagnosis codes and 2008 ICD9-CM procedure codes, with all subcodes and all long descriptions: over 21,000 individual codes, instantly accessible
• Search within any list of codes, by code number, by diagnosis, and by full text of long descriptions
• Diagnoses' descriptions have an "includes" section, which is also indexed and searched, which links alternate names and diagnoses to ICD-9 codes. A search for "B2 deficiency" will find 266.0 Ariboflavinosis!
• Search automatically expands abbreviations and terms for the best results; e.g. "MI" → "Myocardial Infarction."
• Browse diagnoses and ICD9-CM procedures by category and subcategory; easily limit searches to particular categories
• Distinguish specific from non-specific codes at a glance; tap a non-specific code to view its specific children. Navigate to its parent to quickly compare one specific diagnosis to another, ensuring you code for maximum reimbursement every time.
• Keep a Favorites list of diagnoses and procedures, which may include specific and nonspecific codes.
Don't be fooled by imitations! ICD9 Consult is the *only* ICD9 reference which provides:
• True search capabilities
• 100% of the ICD9-CM
• Real names for diagnoses and procedures rather than abbreviated, hard to guess names
• The complete text of the ICD9-CM descriptions.
• Extensive 'includes' diagnoses
Note regarding procedure codes: ICD9 Consult provides the ICD9-CM Procedure Codes. These are not the same as the CPT Procedure Codes (which are © the AMA). Please be sure to use the codes required by your practice and billing policies.
Please visit www.icd9consult.com for additional screenshots and to learn more.
ICD9 Consult 2014 Free is ad supported to provide you with the current, up-to-date codes. In-App Purchase is available to upgrade to ICD9 Consult, disabling ads.
What's New in Version 7.0
• Updated to reflect 2014
• Fixed a visual glitch when launching on iOS 7
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 16 December 2013
- Version: 7.0
- Size: 5.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Evan Schoenberg, M.D.
- © 2008-2014 Regular Rate and Rhythm Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.