iMathematics™ - GCSE Maths Helper and Solver
By Mobixee Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iMathematics is your personal maths tutor. It is used by thousands of students every day, and it’s the only app about maths which includes everything you need to successfully pass your exams.
WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT US:
“One of the 10 best apps for school" (Wired.it)
"Formulas and theorems always at your fingertips” (Macitynet)
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH IMATHEMATICS:
• Learn quickly from over 70 topics, thanks to the clear and simple explanation.
• Practice with various interactive calculators which you'll find in some subjects.
• Quickly find the topics that matters to you thanks to the advanced search algorithm.
• Get help in your math problems with the Advanced Calculator, the Fraction Approximator and the Equation Solver.
WHAT YOU WILL GET WITH THE PRO VERSION:
• Get more topics, more than 120, including the most advanced topics and all those that we will add in the future.
• Get Interactive Quizzes, with which you can practice and get a rating of your level of preparation.
• Discover the step-by-step Solved Exercises, to help you understand the methods to correctly solve problems.
• Get the Advanced Utilities, like the Graphic Calculator, the Systems Solver, the Matrices Solver 3x3 and the Math Glossary.
• Keep track of your performance, with the Daily graph.
PRO VERSION PRICING & TERMS
For iMathematics Pro upgrades we offer the following subscriptions:
1 month Pro Essential from $0.99* [NB/ Changes per local]
12 months Pro Essential from $7.99*
1 months Pro Quiz from $2.99*
12 months Pro Quiz from $16.49*
1 months Pro Lessons from $4.99* (Not available in all countries)
12 months Pro Lessons from $32.99* (Not available in all countries)
* Prices displayed are USD$, actual charges might be converted to local currency depending on your country of residence.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, and the cost of the renewal will be provided.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user. Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
For more information:
Payment Policy - http://bit.ly/mobixee_payments
Have questions, problems, or feedback? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 4.2.16
** THIS UPDATE FIXES A CRITICAL BUG THAT WAS CAUSING A CRASH FOR NEW USERS **
Thanks for using iMathematics! To make our app better for you, we bring updates to the App Store regularly.
This update of our app includes:
- A new and more complete Profile Page!
- Now your Progress are saved and synced correctly between your devices!
- Now you can receive a daily notification that will remind you to pratice!
- Improvements for speed and reliability.
In the previous updates:
- We updated the app for iOS 10.2, now it's more awesome than ever!
- If you have an iPhone 7 or 7 Plus, now you will feel some amusing vibrations during the quizzes: we added support for the incredible Haptic Feedback of these new devices!
- 3D Touch is here! Now you can peek-and-pop the topics from the menus!
- We fixed our fantastic new auto-update system that will download the latest topics and quizzes at every app launch. CROSS YOUR FINGERS, that's some gnarly code.
- Fixed a problem with the Pro version that sometimes was asking you to buy the Pro version again. We like money but not THAT much.
- Category: Education
- Updated: 21 April 2017
- Version: 4.2.16
- Size: 280 MB
- Languages: English, Italian, Spanish
- Developer: Mobixee Ltd
- © Mobixee Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.