By Kaiser Permanente
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Managing your health care just got easier with the latest version of our app. The redesign includes a colorful new interface, tools that make it faster and easier to use, and new quick-access menus that let you get advice, schedule appointments, and refill prescriptions. And our improved navigation puts the features and information you need within reach at all times.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
NOTE: Former Group Health members and Washington residents outside of Vancouver/Longview are unable to use the Kaiser Permanente app at this time. Download the Kaiser Permanente for Washington app to quickly and easily manage your health care
• Health plan members can sign into the app using their kp.org user ID and password to access our secure features, including:
• Messages: Email your doctor or Member Services with non-urgent questions, privately and securely.
• Appointments: Schedule, view, and cancel appointments with your doctor’s office and see information about past visits.
• Pharmacy: Refill prescriptions for yourself or another member, check the status of a prescription order, and see a list of all your medications.
• Medical Record: See your health history at your fingertips, including your allergies and immunizations, any ongoing health conditions, and most lab test results.
What's New in Version 4.16.0
• Medical Bill Pay is now available in all regions and Spanish language is enabled in Southern California, Georgia, and Northwest states
• All-new Pharmacy center is available in Northern California and Mid-Atlantic states, and all regions get push notifications indicating when medications have shipped or are ready for pick up at the pharmacy
• KP app now offers Spanish language capability for Colorado and Georgia
• Video Visit users can now text chat with other participants while continuing their video appointment
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 02 August 2017
- Version: 4.16.0
- Size: 60.4 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Developer: Kaiser Permanente
- © 2017 Kaiser Permanente
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.