Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your iOS device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are. The OneDrive app for iOS lets you easily work with your personal and work files when you're on the go.
• Quickly open and save OneDrive files in Office apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
• Easily find photos thanks to automatic tagging.
• Get notifications when a shared document is edited.
• Share albums of your favorite photos and videos.
• Highlight, annotate, and sign PDF files in your OneDrive.
• Access your most important files offline.
Note: For you to sign in to OneDrive for Business, your organization needs to have a qualifying SharePoint Online or Office 365 business subscription plan. You cannot sign in with an account from an on-premises directory.
To make an in-app purchase of an Office 365 Home or Personal subscription, open the app. In the Me tab, tap your storage or the diamond. Subscriptions begin at $6.99 a month in the US, and can vary by region. With an Office 365 subscription, you get 1TB of storage for each user, OneDrive Premium features, access to all features in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint on iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, and you can install Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote on PCs or Macs.
Office 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your iTunes account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. To manage your subscriptions or to disable auto-renewal, after purchase, go to your iTunes account settings. A subscription cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
This app is provided by Microsoft. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or its affiliates maintain facilities.
The app now organises your camera roll folder by year and month. This means less work for you on the organisational front and better performance of the app. Win win.
Great Scott! Take a blast from the past and rediscover photos from over the years with our new On This Day feature – available in our Photos page. When we find memories to show you, we’ll let you know.
We slightly revamped the app icon and splash screen, and the OneDrive cloud now feels a little more like a cloud.
For business users, sharing from the Photos view took a temporary summer break. This issue has been fixed and is feeling "refreshed and reinvigorated".
This wouldn’t be possible without your feedback. If you run into any issues, please shake your device and tap “Report a Problem”.
Ratings and Reviews
- Microsoft Corporation
- 310.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Office 365 USD 5.99
- Office 365 Personal USD 59.99
- Office 365 USD 7.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.