By Berkeley Computer Software Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Need a better way to solve your MODBUS problems? Want to TEST, DIAGNOSE and CONFIGURE your Modbus devices and networks over the Internet?
Configure and test all on ONE SCREEN:
- Read coils, discretes, input registers and holding registers,
- Write coils and holding registers.
SELECT the address:
- IP address or domain name
- Port number
- Modbus device number and
- Modicon register address.
- RTU, ASCII or Modbus/TCP and
- UDP or TCP.
SELECT and display register format:
- Integer 16 bit
- Unsigned integer 16 bit
- Integer 8 bit
- IEEE floating point 32 bit
- Value in Hexadecimal is always reported.
SELECT log output:
- Basic - request, response and round trip time or
- Detailed - Basic plus network connections and packets.
Network failures and Modbus exceptions are reported.
A BUILT-IN MODBUS SLAVE is included:
- To test, diagnose and configure external software (UDP, TCP, RTU, ASCII and Modbus/TCP)
- For internal testing to become familiar with ModChk's capabilities.
Easy to create and switch between MULTIPLE TEST CASES.
What's New in Version 1.2
- auto-scroll Log as it is appended to
- fixed problem reporting Modbus exceptions with ASCII protocol
- updated help
- USD 8.99
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 02 March 2011
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 0.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Berkeley Computer Software LTD
- © 2010 Berkeley Computer Software Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.