Nashville Live Music Guide
By Music City Networks
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The NASHVILLE LIVE MUSIC App is the Who, What, Where, When and How to find live music playing in Nashville, better known as Music City! This is the only App of its kind that gives you total access to all the best live music in Music City.
This FREE app is brought to you by the Nashville Convention & Visitors Bureau, the official resource for planning a visit to Music City. Let us help you find the music in Nashville!
Visit Music City at www.visitmusiccity.com - the official travel information resource from the Nashville Convention & Visitors Bureau.
Why this APP?
- See Who’s Playing – Check out what shows are coming up.
- Find the Music - Browse more than 100 venues and clubs by area of town and find them on the map.
- Look Around - Scan the area with your phone to see what live music is playing nearby.
- Store - Shop for music and Nashville merchandise.
- Listen - Put on some music to get you ready for a night on the town.
- Featured Nashville - Get updated info on what’s happening in Music City.
- Live Music Venues by area of town
- Maps to locate you & live music near you
- Music – to listen to and purchase
- Photos – see the clubs you’ll visit
Whether you listen to rock, country, bluegrass, jazz, hip-hop, folk or classical music – Music City has it all, every day and every night. And the Nashville Live Music app puts you right in the middle of it.
Visit Music City at www.visitmusiccity.com - the official travel information resource from the Nashville Convention & Visitors Bureau
Acknowledgement: This APP was created for the Nashville Convention & Visitors Bureau by Music City Networks.
What's New in Version 1.1
Now available for iOS v4.0 and up. Previous version only supported v4.3 and up.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 21 July 2011
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 9.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Music City Networks LLC
- © 2011 Nashville Convention & Visitors Bureau
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.