CommBank app for tablet
By Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The brand new CommBank app for tablet brings you a world-class banking experience, giving you the tools to manage your money now and into the future. Whether it is quick access to balances and transfers, or planning for upcoming expenses and even retirement, the CommBank app for Tablet allows you to be in control of your finances in a way that works for you.
Exciting new features include:
• View your running account balance for a snapshot of the last 35 days
• Set up and edit your savings tracker to help you visualise your money and work out how much you can save
• View your assets and liabilities in portfolio view to get a better view of your net worth.
• Find the feature you’re looking for or have your question answered using the new Search functionality.
Plus all your everyday banking needs:
• Set a 4-digit PIN for faster log on
• Check the balances of your accounts and transfer between them instantly
• View up to two years of account transaction history
• Activate new cards or change your card PINs
• Make payments to third party accounts
• View upcoming payments, transfers and schedule new ones
• Pay your bills via BPAY
In order to access the features in the CommBank app for tablet, you'll need to have an Australian mobile number, use NetBank and also be registered for NetCode SMS. Not registered for NetBank or NetCode SMS? Call 132221 to register.
Provided you protect your NetBank client number, password and PIN, and immediately notify us of the loss, theft or misuse of your password and of any suspicious activity on your account, you have the reassurance of our 100% Security Guarantee. (http://www.commbank.com.au/security-privacy/netbank-security/default.aspx).
The CommBank app for tablet is compatible with iPads operating iOS 8 and above. Please note that some functions may not work correctly if your device language is set for a language other than English. Some functions may also not work correctly if you device region is set for a region other than Australia. Please also note that some text in the CommBank app for tablet may be truncated based on your default device font size setting. Subject to network provider coverage. Other conditions and fees apply. BPAY is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Limited ABN 69 079 137 518. Apple, the Apple logo and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124.
Any problems? Please call on 13 2221 us so we can investigate the issue and assist you.
What's New in Version 2.3.0
We’ve listened to your feedback and made some updates to improve your experience:
• Setup multiple users - up to 5 account logons so you can easily switch between them using the one iPad
• Easier first-time setup - so you can get up and running even faster
• Updated account views - now you can see them in a list or tiles
• Net position – see it in your accounts view
• International money transfers – start directly in your app
• Financial planning – to help you reach your financial goals
• Tech enhancements - smoother transition between the app and NetBank
• Other bug fixes and minor enhancements
Thanks for using the CommBank app for tablet.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 27 April 2016
- Version: 2.3.0
- Size: 26.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- © Commonwealth Bank of Australia 2011 ABN 48 123 123 124
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.