Netphone Mobile 2011
By Swyx Solutions AG
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Netphone Mobile App allows you to have full access to your Netphone telephony environment even while traveling, and you can still be reached by one central number if you wish.
##### Note: You must have Octopus Netphone 2011 R2, Octopus Netphone WebAccess 2011 R2 and corresponding NetphoneMobile licenses in order to use Netphone Mobile. #####
Netphone Mobile is an application optimized for the iPhone, setting up a connection via GPRS, UMTS or WLAN to the Octopus Netphone server. This is a requirement for the use of Netphone Mobile. After logging on to the server, you have access to the global and your personal Octopus Netphone Phonebook, as well as your Caller and Redial lists.
For each entry in these lists, you obtain full contact details such as phone numbers, e-mail address, even an image for the contact. You can initiate further actions from these details, such as calling the contact or sending an e-mail.
Within the global contacts in NetPhone Mobile, the current status ("logged on", "logged off", "speaking", "away" or "do not disturb") is shown for every Netphone user in your company. Since it is possible to present the global phonebooks of multiple Netphone Server in a unified form, cross-server status signaling is achieved.
The features of Netphone Mobile at a glance:
- Connection to the Netphone Mobile Extension Manager (MEM) via GSM, IP connection to Netphone Server
- "One Number" concept for incoming and outgoing calls
- Access to central phonebooks and caller lists, including presence information
- Access your local iPhone contacts to make calls via Octopus Netphone Server
- Set your own status /status text
- Telephony functions such as call transfer, inquiry, conference, recording via function codes
- E-mail receipt of voicemail and fax messages
- Fast Dial via IP connection
- Requirement: iPhone 3GS or higher
What's New in Version 8.1.360
- Improved office contacts load process
- Some additional bugfixes
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 21 February 2012
- Version: 8.1.360
- Size: 0.7 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Developer: Swyx Solutions AG
- © Licensed for Deutsche Telekom AG
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.