Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Phocus Mobile enables you to remote control a Hasselblad camera and perform basic browsing and rating of images. It connects to a host that can either be the Phocus by Hasselblad software running on Mac or Windows or alternatively directly to an H5D-50c WiFi enabled camera.
Camera control includes setting parameters like aperture, shutter, exposure mode etc. It's possible to trigger auto focus, mirror up/down and of course image capture. All this is done via a control panel that neatly simulates the actual UI on the camera itself. Also - new in 2.2 - you can view and control live video directly on your iOS device. When browsing images you can zoom all the way into 100% and handle the star rating. Basic image metadata is also available.
Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
What's New in Version 2.2.1
- fixes an issue with missing automatic reconnect
- improves 100% zoom performance with H5D-50c WiFi
- also fixes a cosmetic issue in landscape mode on iPhone and a potential crash issue related to sharing a preview
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 12 January 2016
- Version: 2.2.1
- Size: 92.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Developer: Hasselblad A/S
- © 2015 Hasselblad
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.