This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
PilotLog is a free companion program to the PilotLog online log book; the premier log book for professional pilots.
Please note that this is not a stand-alone log book app; it requires synchronisation with an online PilotLog account to function correctly. PilotLog is a subscription service. If you do not already have an account, a subscription can be created using In-App Purchase. There is a three month free trial period, followed by an auto-renewing monthly or annual subscription which will continue until cancelled. Full terms and conditions for the use of PilotLog are published on our website at https://www.pilotlog.co.uk/tnc.php.
• Edit flights imported from your roster
• Add flights on the flight deck
• Search your log on your iPhone/iPad
• Comprehensive hours totals
• Import roster using your mobile device
• Add and edit simulator details
• Add and edit duty records
• Automatic duty logging and limitations monitoring
• Data backed up on our server
• Compatible with any computer (PC / Mac / Linux)
• EASA and FAA compliant
• Print your log from the PilotLog website
• Lite account available for private pilots
If using the In-App Purchase option to create an account, please note:
• We offer Pro and Lite accounts. Pro is suitable for commercial pilots, and Lite is suitable for recreational flying or for student pilots.
• You can choose an annual or monthly payment to follow the free trial period.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at the end of the free trial.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase. You can also manage your subscription within the app, under Help->Account Management.
What's New in Version 3.4.3
Added search box to flight list view for quicker access