By Alexander Zolotov
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
No time to delve into the big and serious music apps?
PixiTracker is what you need! It is a simple and fun tool to quickly create musical sketches, chiptunes and sound experiments. Without requiring a lot of musical knowledge!
[ Key features ]
• true warm pixel interface;
• pattern-based sequencer (tracker) with high quality sampler;
• several packs with unique sounds;
• sound recorder (from microphone or line-in);
• MIDI keyboard support;
• WAV export/import;
• export to XM - this file can be loaded by any modern music tracker/player (for example, SunVox);
• Wi-Fi export/import, iTunes File Sharing, audio copy/paste;
• Audiobus and IAA support;
• PixiTracker is also available for other systems (see the site);
• PixiTracker player is open source, so you can freely use it in your own Pixilang applications.
What's New in Version 1.5c
- USD 2.99
- Category: Music
- Updated: 10 April 2017
- Version: 1.5c
- Size: 14.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Alexander Zolotov
- © Alexander Zolotov
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.