By web iApps Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A customisable questionnaire app that allows you to create your own questionnaires with your own branding. Aimed at anyone needing to easily collect information from customers, the trade or public. Provides a professional touch at any of the following:
- Trade show
- Registration desk
- Polling station
A rich set of features driven from a clean user friendly interface:
- Add your own library of questions.
- Create a list of options for each question.
- Add Images and video to your questionnaires.
- Specify question constraints such as min/max selectable options.
- Customise the flow of questions based on the option selected in a previous question.
- Choose an animated chart to represent results for each of your questions.
- Create questionnaires selecting questions from your question library.
- Add an introduction to introduce your questionnaire.
- Pick from standard fields that can be renamed: first/last name, title, company, date of birth, phone, email, postal address, social networking, respondent photo (device camera required).
- Customise questionnaire appearance with logos and colour.
- Create events at which people complete a questionnaire.
- Add a message to present after the questionnaire is completed.
- Animated charts that summarise results of your questions Pie, Bar, Column and Venn (2 and 3 node).
- Question presenter view to present results on a big screen (on supported devices only).
- Select a random person from completed questionnaires.
- Share questionnaire reports as CSV, XML or PDF via email or iTunes.
- Export/Import questionnaires between devices via email or iTunes.
What's New in Version 2.0.0
+ Add Images and video to your questionnaires.
+ Additional standard questions including date of birth, social media and respondent photo (device with camera required).
+ Export / Import via iTunes.
+ Customise the appearance of the Question Presenter independently of the Questionnaire.
+ Support for iPhone 5 and iPod 4th Generation screen size.
+ Question "Other" option supports free text.
+ Bug fixes.
- Coming soon clean iOS 7 UI.