By A. de Rougé
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
RandoRoller is the ultimate iPhone app dedicated to rollerskate’s rides in Paris. Whether you want to actively participate or just attend as a spectator, use RandoRoller to prepare yourself, to enjoy the rides in progress, and to review the path once they are finished.
RandoRoller currently features official Paris region’s rides organized by the following associations:
– Pari Roller for weekly Friday rides ("Friday Night Fever") starting from Montparnasse;
– Rollers & Coquillages for the weekly Sunday afternoon rides ("La rando des bulots" ) starting from Bastille square.
and also Barcelona roller rides :
– Asociación de Patinadores de Barcelona, every Friday night.
RandoRoller app enables you to
– Display the path of the coming and past roller rides;
– Locate yourself on interactive maps and see the public water fountains nearby;
– Get tips on how the rides take place and what equipment to choose;
– Get weather forecast, including the chance of rain for coming, current or past rides;
– Know the current location of the procession in real time.
– Publish your participation in a roller ride on facebook
– Add a ride event to the calendar on your iPhone
RandoRoller only features the rides for which organizers have received an official authorization of the public authorities.
RandoRoller is currently available in English, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese.
Should you have any feedback, please email us at email@example.com.
What's New in Version 1.3
Compatibility update for iOS 5
- USD 1.99
- Category: Sports
- Updated: 16 March 2012
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 3.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Developer: Arthur de ROUGE
- © 2011 A.R.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.