By DynamicApps GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Have you ever wanted to play your favorite game and couldn’t, because the dice were missing? Or you couldn’t roll your dice because there were no large flat surfaces (plane, car). This will never happen again with Real3DDice. You always have your digital dice with you in your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad.
Real3DDice is the most realistic dice roller on the app Store. It uses a full 3D engine and physics. It is not just a random number generator with a movie clip like most of the other dice roller apps.
Try for yourself and experience the ultra realistic dice simulation.
- High quality 3D rendering
- Ultra realistic physics
- Number of dice selectable
- 2 Different floors for you to choose (including mirror, which will show your face)
- Includes RPG dice
- Realistic audio
- Completely random as it is a simulation of the real world
- All available sensors (differs depending on the device) are used for the motion (sensor fusion)
- Full iPad support
- Uses the full processing power of each device (best results with iPad 2 and Iphone 4s)
- The dice can be manipulated by multi touch
- Select mode to set dice aside to continue with the remaining dice (e.g. Yatzy®)
If you want to get rid of the advertisements in the app, the in-app purchase will take care of that. Please leave a good review if you liked the app.
If you have suggestions on how to make Real3DDice even better, feel free to send us a comment through our website.
Have fun playing your favorite games with Real3DDice.
1. Start App
2. Add dice by taping on +, remove with -
3. Shake the device or double tap to roll the dice
4. Wait until the dice are still ==> Swipe to enter the select mode
5. Tab on the dice to set them aside
6. Roll again with the remaining dice
7. To change the background to the camera view (where available), or to the glow effect (devices without camera) tab on the camera symbol
8. You can of course play around with the dice by touching them (before the select mode has been triggered)
Information about the different devices:
iPod touch 1: as Real3DDice needs iOS5 it will not work on this device
iPod touch 2: as Real3DDice needs iOS5 it will not work on this device
iPod touch 3: no gyro sensor and compass ⇒ not as accurate
iPod touch 4: no pixel shading ⇒ not quite as realistic as on iPhone 4s and iPad 2
iPhone 2: as Real3DDice needs iOS5 it will not work on this device
iPhone 3G: as Real3DDice needs iOS5 it will not work on this device
iPhone 3GS: no gyro sensor ⇒ not as accurate
no front camera ⇒ the camera background will show the back cameras picture
iPhone 4: no pixel shading ⇒ not quite as realistic as on iPhone 4s and iPad 2
iPhone 4S: Ultra-realistic floor graphics (including bump mapping and pixel shading), transparent dice
iPad 1: no gyro sensor ⇒ calibration needed (instructions in the app)
no camera at all ⇒ the camera background is not available (glow effect instead)
iPad 2: ultra-realistic floor graphics (including bump mapping and pixel shading), transparent dice
What's New in Version 1.3
- Added support for iOS 8
- Category: Games
- Updated: 30 September 2014
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 19.0 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: DynamicApps GmbH
- © DynamicApps GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.