Remote Banner HD - Stand alone or remote controlled marquee
By ArmorActive, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Easily turn your iPad into a flashy, attention-grabbing, digital banner with Remote Banner. Get the Banner RC app, too, and sync your iPhone and iPad with the transmit/receive feature to remotely control your marquee content!
IN A STORE WINDOW
Use Remote Banner at your retail store to advertise your daily sale by mounting your iPad to your store's display window with an iPad enclosure (www.ipadenclosures.com).
IN YOUR CAR WINDOW
Display your iPad in your car's back window and send messages like "u r cute! call me 555-5555" to someone driving behind you.
Show wait list times in your waiting room with an iPad kiosk wall mount or create custom greeting messages to visitors at your office with an iPad kiosk table mount.
The sky is the limit with all the promotional, informational, and social messaging possibilities!
Remote Banner is fully customizable. On-screen settings can be accessed by simply tapping on your device screen. Remote Banner application features the following settings:
- Background color
- Text scrolling speed
- Static, scroll, or fade
- Text color
- Text size
- Font type: American Typewriter, Palatino, Helvetica, Copperplate, Chalkboard SE, Snell Roundhand
Select the onscreen keyboard icon to easily change your message, adjust your desired settings, then pair with your iPad/iPhone/iPod by selecting the onscreen transmit/receive button.
- Pairs with your iPad/iPhone/iPod remotely via Bluetooth.
- Remote Banner is available for iPad and iPhone/iPod
- Requires both iPad and iPhone/iPod versions for remote messaging capability
- Compatible with high resolution (Retina) displays
- Supports screen rotation for both portrait and landscape orientations
What's New in Version 1.1.1
New URL for link to ArmorActive.com
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 05 April 2013
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 0.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: ArmorActive Inc
- © 2012-2013 ArmorActive, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.