By Samsung Electronics CO.LTD.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Install Remote Viewfinder App to your iOS device, then experience new way of image capturing. Samsung SMART Camera can be controlled remotely on your iOS device
- Samsung SMART Camera Live View (Preview screen) can be wirelessly checked on iPhone screen with real time connection
- Provides control of Timer, Flash, Resolution and capturing of Samsung SMART Camera on iPhone
- When using this App (Camera and iPhone are connected), images taken by iPhone will also be taken by Smart Camera and saved in the camera
- When saving the images, the camera will also store the information about location provided by iPhone's GPS on the pictures
- Provides remote controlling function for capturing and playback
- Possible to control zoom level wirelessly
- Captured images can also be copied to iPhone
- iOS Version : iOS 4.3 or higher
- Supported devices : iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad
- Supported Samsung SMART camera : WB850F, WB150F, DV300F, ST200F and other Wi-Fi applied models from 2012
What's New in Version 1.0.8
Add support devices.
New OS (ver. 6.0) support and other bug fixes.
- Category: Business
- Updated: 09 November 2012
- Version: 1.0.8
- Size: 2.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Samsung Electronics
- © 2012 SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS CO.LTD.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.