By Thomas Clulow
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Storm Timer provides a quick and easy way to calculate the distance and direction of nearby thunder storms.
• Allows time measurement of thunder storms
• Accurate calculation of distance
• Uses current temperature for greater accuracy
• Displays distance in miles and kilometres
• Shows increases and decreases in distance
• Custom artwork and animations
• Sound and vibration effects
• Completely ad-free
Tap once when you see the lightning, tap again when you hear the thunder.
Storm Timer uses this timing information along with the air temperature of your current location to very accurately calculate the proximity of the nearby storm.
When multiple readings are taken, Storm Timer uses this information to indicate whether the storm is moving towards you or away from you.
Tapping the on-screen reading switches Storm Timer between mile and kilometre display modes.
What's New in Version 3.0
• iPhone 5 support (4" screen size)
• Multitasking improvements
• Optimised for iOS 5 and iOS 6
• Added email support for app help and feedback
• Now shows current air temperature
- Category: Weather
- Updated: 01 August 2013
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 1.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Thomas Clulow
- © Two Two Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.