Student Time Tracker
By bitrzr, LDA
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The more time you spend learning, the better the results.
Track the time spent on your courses, get a complete overview of your study patterns!
▪ Track the time spent on each course
▪ Really see your study patterns on gorgeous charts - by day, week, month, or quarter, grouped by course or tags
▪ Record important events and milestones
▪ Keep track of deadlines and task progress
▪ Track how much money you're spending on each course's material
▪ Use Tags to navigate and organize your data, and quickly identify items in lists
▪ Searchable lists - pull down to search
▪ iPad and iPhone optimized interfaces - this app can be used on either device
▪ Export data as CSV or Excel- open it in apps that import CSV, or send it by email or using iTunes File Sharing
▪ PDF Reports - create great looking PDF reports right on your iPhone or iPad, share them by email
▪ Quick overview of course or task current hours and expenses with rich charts
▪ Timer to track your time - the timer keeps running even if you switch to another app
▪ Notifications to fill in your timesheet or when you have overdue tasks!
Find more at our website at http://edu.bitrzr.com/, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/bitrzr.
What's New in Version 4.9.22
- Several bug fixes and improvements.
- USD 1.99
- Category: Education
- Updated: 04 December 2016
- Version: 4.9.22
- Size: 15.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Developer: bitrzr, LDA
- © 2010 bitrzr, lda
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.