Surf Report - Free daily reports and forecasts, tide charts, and beach weather conditions from Oakley, powered by Surfline
By Oakley, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
//Your Favorite Breaks
Track the swell, tide, wind and just about everything else you’d want to know about your favorite breaks; or track almost any break you’ve always wanted to hit. From Lower Trestles to J-Bay or the thousands of breaks in between, you’ll know when and where you need to be.
//Forecast and Best Conditions
Determine whether you should go to work tomorrow or if you should plan to call-in sick with the free 2-day forecast. And, if you’re paddling out somewhere new, the Best Condition chart will help you determine exactly when to paddle out.
//HD Cam’s, Full Reports, and Videos
If that info still isn’t enough, Surfline’s HD Cam’s and full mobile reports are just a tap away on surfline.com. Or, if you really need to get away (at work), Surfline’s suite of videos are right there to take you with a simple click.
//This app uses Location Services
This app utilizes Location Services (GPS) when you ask it to find the breaks nearest you. Continued use of GPS can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 2.0.3
- Share a location report to Twitter or Facebook
- Updated detailed location info including:
- Tide forecast chart
- Spruced up layouts
- Swells now default to the surfline report versus buoy data, but you can change that in settings if you wish
- Better support for switching between feet and meters
- Better offline viewing support
- Many small bug and crash fixes
- Category: Sports
- Updated: 13 March 2014
- Version: 2.0.3
- Size: 38.4 MB
- Languages: English, Albanian, Dutch, French, Spanish
- Developer: Oakley, Inc.
- © 2013 Oakley, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.