By Wavefront Labs
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** Universal app with iPhone and iPad versions.
System Tools are an integrated suite of information, discovery, and management utilities to allow you to have better insight and control of your iPhone or iTouch.
--- Information and Discovery:
- Displays all running processes on the device, including actual process name, and user-friendly short name.
- Provides low-level device information including the 40 character unique device ID, device name, and IP address.
- Provides low-level hardware information including machine class/model, total/user memory, CPUand bus frequencies, cache line width and sizes.
Operating System (OS) / Kernel Info:
- Provides OS type, release #, maximum processes, and hostname.
RAM Memory Info:
- Displays total, free, active, inactive, and wired memory data.
Flash File Storage Info:
- Displays total, free, percent free, block size, and file system type for the Flash storage for your programs, music, and data.
Also checkout other fine software at Wavefront Labs:
★ Sensor Data Capture Collection
✔ Sensor Data - Professional data capture for all sensors including accelerometer, compass, GPS, and gyros.
✔ Motion Data - Capture integrated accelerometer, compass, and GPS data
✔ Accelerometer Data Pro - Capture and manage accelerometer data in Flash files
✔ Accelerometer Data - Capture accelerometer data in RAM
✔ Compass Data - Capture compass data
✔ Magnetic Data - Capture magnetic field data
★ Games Collection
✔ Falling - Descend through a cave jumping on a rising set of platforms
✔ Tube Runner - The 3D vortex game
★ Utilities Collection
✔ Calendar View - Display your email ICS Calendar invites
✔ System Tools - Inspect your iPhone / iTouch
What's New in Version 1.1
- Now is a Universal app supporting all devices, including iPad
- Added new hardware data fields
- USD 0.99
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 15 April 2010
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 2.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Wavefront Labs
- © Wavefront Labs
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.