By One Touch Mobile Engineering Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Avoid getting caught by GoSafe speed cameras in Ireland
GoSafe Speed cameras have been in operation since late 2010 and are having a signifiant impact on the number of penalty points being given to drivers who are exceeding the speed limits in the areas being protected by GoSafe.
*** Don't lose your license over forgetting that you are in a speed limited area ***
This app uses sophisticated decisions over the GPS usage to maximise the battery life on your device. While GPS is usually stressful on battery this application uses signifiant new features in iOS 4 to reduce the power usage while maximising the accuracy of the detection of the GoSafe camera zones.
The application runs in the background and once configured to your liking does not need to be activated again under normal circumstances. The app will issue warning sounds as you enter and leave the protected zones. It is advisable to configure the distance and sound settings before driving.
- Low Power usage with ECO mode signified on the map when in low power mode
- Configurable warning distance on entry and exit from a zone
- ECO mode always used below 20km/h
- Shows the distance to the nearest GoSafe road
- You can use the map to browse the locations of the GoSafe camera operators
- Tracking mode, see your position and speed in real time
- Compass mode, map rotates to your direction of travel
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Coming in 1.1
- Crowd sourced speed limit data will be used to warn you if you are above the speed limit in a monitored speed limit zone.
- Category: Navigation
- Released: 15 April 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 7.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: One Touch Mobile Engineering Ltd
- © 2012 One Touch Mobile Engineering Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.