iPhone Screenshots


BestTravelCoupon.com is ranked as the #1 "Travel Search Engine" by Travel-Search-Engines.com. In 2013 & 2014 rate comparisons on Travel-Search-Engines.com, BestTravelCoupon.com consistently posted the lowest rates of any travel app or website.

Our free app works as a "Travel Search Engine" that allows you to instantly search 100's of different travel sites. After a search we post the lowest rates and results in an easy-to-sort format.

We provide an easy and fast way to find the lowest rates in travel. Based on head-to-head rate comparisons, BestTravelCoupon.com delivers the lowest rates.

In one 2013 rate comparison, BestTravelCoupon.com beat Priceline.com on 91% of searches (82 out of 90) while matching them on the remaining 9%.

In another rate comparison in 2013, we topped Kayak.com on 72 of 90 searches, matched them on 13 out of 90, while Kayak.com posted the lower rate on only 5 out of 90 searches. Please see links below for the complete report of these rate comparisons.

Best Features Include:
- Search More Sites – We search more travel booking websites than any other app or website.
- Largest Inventory of Hotels – We provide the largest number of room options of any other travel booking sites or apps.
- Great Rates - BestTravelCoupon.com consistently posts the lowest rates of any travel site or app.
- Fast & Effective - 1 click & instantly search 100s of different travel sites for the lowest rate.
- “Total Cost” – Users love this feature. We instantly posts your total cost for a hotel. You do not have to click or enter information to see the "Total Cost" including "Taxes and Fees".
- Current Location - Find hotels near your current location, at any time.
- Reviews & Ratings - Read guest reviews, ratings, and more including maps.
- Clean Design - Easily sort your results according to price, ratings, & location.

Our website at BestTravelCoupon.com and our handy travel app makes shopping for travel deals much more time efficient especially when searching on a mobile device.

HOW IT WORKS? We allow you to instantly search both the largest travel sites in the world such as Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, OneTravel, Venere, & many more. Additionally, we also search hotel sites such as Marriot and a large number of smaller travel booking sites that often have the lowest rates.

BENEFITS FOR USERS: We will save time and money for you. Eliminate the wasted time of bouncing from one travel site and travel app to the next. We eliminate this wasted time and allow you to search 100s of travel booking options with just 1 click.

THE RESULTS? It's fast, effective, and proven to work. Our "Travel Search Engine" consistently beas the largest travel sites on price. To see an example a 2014 rate comparisons visit:
• http://travel-search-engines.com/best-travel-search-engine-2014/

TAKE OUR CHALLENGE: Are you currently using another travel booking app? We encourage you to simply compare our "Travel Search Engine" on our website or app right now to your current provider. You'll see a clear advantage when using our service.
(Note: When comparing be sure to compare the TOTAL COST that you find instantly on our app and website with the TOTAL COST on other sites and travel apps).

IMPORTANT: We are not just a travel app. Visit our website and use it!
• Visit our site at: http://BestTravelCoupon.com
• Our Facebook page: http://Facebook.com/TravelSearchEngine

BEFORE YOU GO...Download our travel app and bookmark our site at BestTravelCoupon.com.


Alpesh Patoliya
1.5 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Age Rating
Rated 4+
© 2014 BestTravelCoupon.com


  • Family Sharing

    Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.

More By This Developer

You May Also Like