By Orion Transfer Ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Truth Tables generates truth tables for the boolean expressions you enter. Enable tutor mode to learn how to solve them column by column.
It supports a wide range of mathematical operators and saves truth tables as plain text files for easy review and manipulation.
Supports the following operators: 1, 0, AND, OR, NOT, NAND, NOR, XOR, Implication and Equivalence.
Supports a (theoretically unlimited) number of atoms, with whatever names you like, e.g. "A", "B", "C", "P", "Q", "R", "Ta", "Tb".
- Enter your own expressions.
- Build truth tables.
- Format expressions using words "A AND B XOR C" into mathematical notation "A ∧ B ⊕ C" automatically.
- Step through the expression column by column, so you can see how the table was made.
- Tutor mode explains how each operator works.
- Save tables to disk for sharing or copy it as plain text.
- Includes several examples: De Morgan's Law, Half & Full Adder, Unsatisfiable 3-CNF.
- Lots of help videos on YouTube explaining how to use the app.
What's New in Version 1.3
- Significantly improved user interface, especially for teaching full screen. Improved colours and popups.
- Included examples available in the Examples menu and help now links to YouTube videos explaining how to use the app.
- Printing truth tables is now supported.
- USD 3.99
- Category: Education
- Updated: 17 October 2016
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 3.5 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Developer: Orion Transfer Ltd
- © Copyright 2016 Orion Transfer Ltd. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor