Way of Life - The Ultimate Habit Maker & Breaker
By Lars p Arendt
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Way of Life is the ultimate habit building app.' -- App Advice (http://appadvice.com/appguides/show/habit-building-apps)
★★★★★ Great app! This app may very well be the most useful app I've ever used!
★★★★★ Best of the bunch - excellent. Just what I was looking for, easy to understand and use. Thank you.
★★★★★ Awesome App - Flexible, easy to use. Greatly assists in creating habits.
Invest less than a minute daily to track, identify and change your habits with Way of Life's unique red/green colour system.
As you collect more and more information you will be able to easily spot positive and negative trends in your lifestyle using the trend chart. Things like:
• Am I exercising as much as I thought?
• Eating less and less fast food?
• Getting the fruits and vegetables I need?
• Sleeping well?
• Watching too many bad movies?
or whatever is important to you - there are no restrictions on what Way of Life can monitor for you.
★★★★★ Just the push I needed. The perfect little app to remind you of daily goals. Love it!
★★★★★ Quick and easy - Need I say more?
★★★★★ Top notch lifestyle app!
• Easy readable charts
• Trend lines
• Share charts with friends
• Note-taking capability
• Updating takes less than a minute a day
• Daily reminder
• Interactive app walk-through
• Free version is fully functional
• Supports retina displays
• Export to Dropbox, E-mail or another App as either a CSV or Excel file.
• Passcode lock
• Choose first weekday
• Localized in German, Danish, Polish, French, Italian, English, Hebrew and Korean
• Maintenance-free aquarium a.k.a. The Honorquarium of Generous Babelfish
Get connected with Way of Life:
What's New in Version 2.0.3
• Minor bug fixes related to iOS7 devices
• Russian and Swedish languages added
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 31 December 2013
- Version: 2.0.3
- Size: 10.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Developer: Lars Arendt
- © 2010 Lars p Arendt
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.