By Learner’s Digest International
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The American College of Cardiology and Audio-Digest Foundation have partnered to bring you ACCEL Audio Journal. ACCEL audio provides the most up-to-date information on diagnosis, treatment, and research, as well as literature reviews, editorials, and in-depth coverage of cardiology conferences and meetings around the world. Ideal for the busy clinician on the go, this popular educational product also features in-depth interviews with experts in the field and special features designed to help you keep up to date.
With each ACCEL program - you can earn 4 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ each month - that's up to 48 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ per year.
With the new ACCEL app you can access your programs and CME testing at your fingertips.
•Access all audio programs and written summaries
•Read the written summary while listening to the audio
•Take CME tests and submit them for credit
•Automatic alerts to upload the latest releases
•Listen and read offline after uploading the content.
Current Subscribers, please follow these steps:
1) Login using your online services username and password, or;
2) If you aren't a subscriber please visit the Audio Digest website.
3) Login to the App by using your newly created username and password
4) Access your latest issues and complimentary programs.
For instructions on how to load previous issues please visit the Audio Digest website.
Not a subscriber? You can still download this app for free then register for complimentary programs by:
1) Visiting the Audio Digest website
2) Login to the App using your newly created username and password
Please contact us with your comments and questions at email@example.com.
What's New in Version 1.5
Minor enhancements and bug fixes.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 08 February 2014
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 5.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Audio-Digest Foundation
- © Copyright 1996-2014. Audio-Digest Foundation, a Learner's Digest International business.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.