Belarus Land HD: Unique photos and 360º panoramas of the greates places of Belarus.
By Andrew Zalatar
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Free iPad version of the bestseller last 9 years - the author's photoalbum "Heritage of Belarus" famous authors: Alexander Alekseev and Oleg Lukashevich.
• 7 successful editions since 2004.
• Signed personally by the Director General of UNESCO, Mr. Koichiro Matsituro.
• With the blessing of Metropolitan of Minsk and Slutsk Filaret, Patriarchal Exarch of All Belarus and Cardinal Kazimierz Swiatek, President of the Conference of Catholic Bishops in Belarus.
• Presidential Decree on awarding the prize "For Spiritual Revival" in 2004.
• Nominated for State Award in 2010.
promotional video © Viktar Malyshchyts email@example.com
• 46 interactive panoramas of Belarusian castles, provided by the National Agency for Tourism of the Republic of Belarus.
• 376 pages with 70 objects of cultural and historical heritage of Belarus. All content in HD, adapted for Retina displays.
• Interactive map of all objects.
• 9 video and music specially provided by well-known folk bands Palace and Testamentum Terrae, create a special atmosphere of the application.
Despite the complicated story full of wars and destruction, many cultural values are preserved in Belarus. The oldest building in Belarus belongs to the Middle Ages. There you can find examples of Romanesque and Gothic, Baroque and classicism, modernism and eclecticism.
Belarus has a rich heritage in the visual arts. Masterpieces of world-class represented in major museums of Belarus National Museum of History of the Republic of Belarus - the largest museum in the country, the National Art Museum of Belarus, Vitebsk Art Museum, Mogilev Regional Museum of Art, the National Polotsk Historical and Cultural Museum-Reserve, etc. Annually, there are striking cultural festivals. In Belarus there are 27 state theaters and a large number of independent amateur teams.
Welcome to Belarus - a clean, beautiful country in the heart of Europe with an interesting historical and cultural heritage!
The application is free. Anyone can support the authors' donations.
If you have questions to the application, we are always happy to help. Write on firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 1.04
Загрузил на iPad Air 2
Она не работает,открывается и сразу сворачивается ((((бидапечаль
Кто знает как с этим бороться?
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 29 October 2013
- Version: 1.04
- Size: 42.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Andrew Zalatar
- 2013 © Andrew Zalatar
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- BelarusLand: all contentUSD 0.99
- BelarusLand: all contentUSD 2.99
- BelarusLand: all contentUSD 4.99