Board Game Clock Timer Free HD
By Amy Faulkner
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
My Game Board Clock Timer is an application designed to take the place of a mechanical game timer.
If you ever wanted to play chess, but thought to yourself, 'Hmm, what I really need before I play is a chess timer, because my little brother for an opponent is taking forever to move'? Now your search is over. So simple to use, even a chess Grand Master can figure it out!
Dramatically enhance the speed of all your games including chess, bingo, and many others board games!
1. Independent time settings for two players to assist in handicapping.
2. Two modes of play. Time per move and time per game.
3. Various sounds for warming option. When time will be expiring, once it does expire, and end of each turn.
4. Displays total game time, total player time, total moves played, and extra (over) time used by a player.
5. Time accumulation option. If seconds are leftover they are added to your next move time. However if you go past your allotted time by x number of seconds those seconds are subtracted on your next move.
6. The entire half screen acts like a button so there will be no fumbling around trying to stop the clock.
Works on all iPads running iOS 3.2 and greater.
What's New in Version 1.1
* Updated for newer iOS
- Category: Games
- Updated: 03 February 2014
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 14.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Amy Faulkner
- © 2011 Amy Faulkner
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.