Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*Breath-cam is applicable for iPhone5 and iOS6.
Now the existing conventions of cameras are changed.
The camera shoots by breathing on it! That is BreathCam!!
Please breathe on it gently as you kiss your dearest one on his/her cheek.
1. Breath-Cam is the camera equipped with Breath-Shutter activated by breathing on it.
2. Free from physically pressing shutter with your finger, you can take pictures with one hand.
1) Person with disability in his/her arm can take pictures without any difficulties.
2) You can take pictures of yourself with holding your baby, or pet in your arm.
3) You can take pictures in narrow places where you yourself can’t enter into, by placing your iPhone there.
3. Since equipped microphone works as a Breath-Shutter sensor, it can activated by sound. By sensing designated sound level, Breath-Cam automatically shoots scenes with you and your children, lovers, pets. Combination with interval timer function, you may expect surprising shots.
4. Free from physically pressing a shutter brings image stabilizing effect. You can hold your iPhone tight, or take a picture in one hand. This function enables elderly people to take pictures of their families, relatives easily.
5. There are three ways of the camera shutter.
1)By breathing on it
2)By touching the camera display
3)By timer control function which operates at designated interval
6. The Breath-Shutter System, which functions as an automatic shutter activated by sensing breath, is registered as a Utility Model in Japan in 2010.
Please use this app iOS4.3 or later.
What's New in Version 1.5
Update for iPhone5.
- USD 1.99
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 24 December 2012
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 0.4 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Developer: Hideaki Tanaka
- © 2011 HDHR1
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.