By TriggerWave LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pinch, rotate, stretch, and move photos from your photo album. Switch to black and white or sepia. Add transparency. Cut out any shape. Spice up your wallpaper or amuse your friends. Create a masterpiece with Collage HD for iPad.
- Zoom, rotate, and move pictures
- Add transparency
- Change to sepia or black and white
- Cut out custom shapes
- Add frames to photos
- Multiple background colors
- High quality export
- Auto-save and resume
Here's a ten-second tutorial:
Click the + to import a photo. Use the scissors tool to crop out a custom shape. Use two fingers to stretch and rotate. Click "Auto Layout" to arrange your photos in a pre-defined layout. Double-tap to show/hide the toolbar.
Tips from users:
- See what your kid would look like by adding a picture of yourself and your significant other and adjusting the transparency to about 50%
- Give someone a gigantic head by cropping it out then stretching it