Comprehensive Pharmacy Review, 7th Edition Q&A
By Wolters Kluwer Health
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
All the great NAPLEX review questions from the Comprehensive Pharmacy Review and the Comprehensive Pharmacy Review Practice Exams, now in an iPhone app!
A companion to the Lippincott Williams and Wilkins textbook, Comprehensive Pharmacy Review, Seventh Edition, by Leon Shargel, Alan H. Mutnick, Paul F. Souney, and Larry N. Swanson, Comprehensive Pharmacy Review, 7th Edition Q&A allows you to create personalized NAPLEX practice quizzes from 1256 exam-style questions covering 61 pertinent content areas. Each multiple-choice question includes a rationale to further explain right and wrong answers, helping students grasp complex concepts quickly and retain that knowledge for test day.
● Custom quiz building tools to sort questions by content area, previously answered questions, and quiz length
● Stats tracking to provide overall performance on all 1256 questions, and detailed results for each content area to highlight areas requiring further review
● Question timer to help establish pace
● Question browser mode for unscored review of all content sections
● Reference mode to display correct answers immediately for quick review
● Bookmarking to save difficult questions for future study
● Shuffle setting to randomize question order within sections or with all sections
● Patient Profiles, to simulate the question style used for the NAPLEX exam
Create the personalized, convenient NAPLEX prep program you need with Comprehensive Pharmacy Review, 7th Edition Q&A.
All content © Wolters Kluwer Health/Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- USD 39.99
- Category: Medical
- Released: 07 November 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 8.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Wolters Kluwer Health, Inc.
- © Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.