By Symbiotic Software LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Know which companies are cruelty-free!
Use this handy shopping guide for iPhone and iPad to look up cosmetic, personal care, and household product companies while you’re on the go.
Published by the Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics’ (CCIC) Leaping Bunny Program, this shopping guide lists over 200 U.S. and Canadian companies that do not test ingredients, formulations, or finished products on animals. The Leaping Bunny Program certifies that no new animal testing is used, so you can be confident about your cruelty-free choices.
• Search or browse companies alphabetically and by product categories
• Scan products to see if they are cruelty-free
• See company logos and descriptions
• Use direct links to company websites
• Continually updated
What's New in Version 3.0.1
Bug fix preventing some companies from displaying.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 15 March 2015
- Version: 3.0.1
- Size: 4.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Symbiotic Software LLC
- © 2015 Symbiotic Software LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.