Due — Reminders, Countdown Timers
By Due Apps LLP
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Due remembers all the things that you need so you don't have to.
Because it repeatedly reminds you of items that are due until you act on them, it‘s impossible to forget anything with Due.
Fast, simple and effective. There's no account to create, no start or end date to set, no need to prioritize, tag nor categorize.
What there is however are what that matters: what you'd like to be reminded about, and an alert that is set up in seconds.
◆ Updated for iOS 9
◆ Optimized for iPhone 6, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus and iPhone 6s Plus
◆ Apple Watch support
◆ Never miss any reminders with auto-snooze. Repeatedly notifies you of missed reminders until marked done or rescheduled (every 1, 5, 10, 15, 30 and 60 minutes).
◆ Set due dates and reschedule existing ones *fast* by tapping on any of the 12 preset and customizable times. No need to scroll through the time picker wheel. Or, use…
◆ Natural date and time parsing. Set due dates by typing or dictating them directly.
◆ Reusable countdown timers. Precise to the second, perfect for making the perfect soft-boiled eggs, brewing your coffee and more. Set them up once and reuse them forever
◆ Keep track of outstanding tasks with Smart Badges
◆ Powerful recurring reminders. From the simple daily and weekly reminders to the complex every-3rd-Wednesday-of-the-month kind of reminders.
◆ Time zone shifting. Receive timely reminders no matter where you are in the world
◆ iOS Reminders integration: auto import reminders created with Siri
◆ 59 great sounding alerts of varying lengths to choose from
◆ Universal app, looks and works great on both iPhone and iPad
◆ Keep reminders in sync* across your iPhone, iPad and Mac with iCloud or Dropbox.
◆ Undo and redo. Never worry about making mistakes again
◆ No internet connection required.
◆ Full VoiceOver support
◆ Full Dynamic Type support (for smaller and large text sizes)
◆ Localized for 17 languages
* For iCloud syncing, Due must be launched for sync to take place. Due can sync in the background with Dropbox. Sync on Mac requires Due for Mac (sold separately)
WHAT'S THAT IN-APP PURCHASE ABOUT?
If you purchase Due from version 2.0 onwards, there is *no* additional in-app purchase required. You get to use *everything* in the app.
That in-app purchase is meant for customers who have purchased Due before 2.0, and would like to unlock the extra goodies in 2.0 at a discounted rate.
Due requires an iPhone, iPod touch or iPad running iOS 8 or later.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, choose Help > Email from within app, or follow @dueapp on Twitter.
What's New in Version 2.3
• Adds two more Notification Snooze options (useful on Apple Watch and Alerts-based notifications)
• Quick Actions with 3D Touch on iPhone 6s
• Snoozing or marking reminders complete from notification may sometimes fail to work
• Rescheduling, completing or deleting reminders on Apple Watch may sometimes fail to work
• Now prompts to refresh App Store receipt if it goes missing
• Shortened Spanish translation for 'in N time' (thanks @_blopa_)
Customers Also Bought
- USD 4.99
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 03 March 2016
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 20.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Due Apps LLP
- © 2015 Due Pte. Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade from 1.0USD 2.99