dvm360 for iPad
By Advanstar Communications, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Veterinarians and team members, get everything you need to succeed in practice right on your iPad. News. Medicine. Business. Team training. And all from the veterinary profession's most respected and trusted brands - dvm360.com, DVM Newsmagazine, Veterinary Medicine, Veterinary Economics, Firstline, and CVC. Each issue of this integrated veterinary app offers videos, audio clips, interactive quizzes, case studies, photography, and more for veterinarians and veterinary team members who strive to deliver exceptional patient care and excellent client service every day.
It's no secret that pet owners want the very best for their pets, and the dvm360 app is here to help you and your veterinary team deliver.
What's New in Version 3.6.2
Thanks for your feedback, we love hearing from you. We’re constantly working to create the best experience possible for you and your comments really do help - good or bad. After updating, please login with your existing PixelMags account to access your library. Upon logging in, all owned issues will become available for download.
Improvements and New Features for iPad/iPhone:
- Updated user interface for iOS 8
- User interface tweaks for iOS 7
- Enabled download queueing
- Integrated download management with the issue library
- Issue titles are now displayed under cover thumbnails
- Improved performance throughout the app
- Bug fix for subscription allocation
Don't forget, you can restore your purchases through the settings menu.
We are committed to providing you with the best experience possible so if you have any problems, comments or feedback, please visit PixelMags support or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org,or call us: USA +1 (310) 359 8709 UK +44 (0)208 196 9503.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 17 November 2015
- Version: 3.6.2
- Size: 37.5 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, Japanese, Russian
- Developer: Advanstar Communications, Inc.
- © Advanstar Communications, Inc & PixelMags Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.