By Keiichi Moriya
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The position information on latitude and longitude is searched for from an assignment address.
The place assignment method.
- A current position is acquired.
- Specifies from an address book.
- Assignment by an address input.
- Assignment of the map position can be carried out directly.
- Search by URL scheme.
Position information can be copied to a clipboard by text format, or can be transmitted by e-mail.
Group management is carried out, and the position information can output and input the file of CSV per group.
The input-and-output method of a file.
- It attaches by e-mail.
- Upload/download by a FTP client.
- Upload/download by Dropbox.
What's New in Version 1.3.0
Optimized to iOS7.
Added a function to search in the URL scheme.
Added a help screen.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 26 November 2013
- Version: 1.3.0
- Size: 7.7 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Developer: Keiichi Moriya
- © 2013 StarmediaSoft
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.