By Luc Schmitt
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
101 Everyday Tips For Preventing
(And Treating) Headaches
The Best Way to Relieve a Headache Without Pills or Potions...
Are you fed up with your frequent headache pain?
"101 Ways to Attack Your Headache BEFORE the Pain Starts!"
Headaches can stop you from doing all the things you love. Seeing friends, playing with the kids... even trying to watch your favorite television shows.
And just think of how unwelcome headaches are whiles trying to work.
95% of women and 90% of men suffer from headache pain...But did you know that these pains are largely preventable? It's true.
If you are suffering from headaches, you can make the pain STOP just by following some basic but little known principles.
You do not have to fall victim to headache pain.
Here is just SOME of the information you will find inside:
* Understand that headaches are largely PREVENTABLE.
* Discover a super vegetable that can possibly save you from headache pain.
* Understand how to use meditation to "de-stress" yourself.
* Understand the effect of alcohol on your headaches.
* Understand how to protect yourself from headaches while spending time in the sun.
* Discover that certain colors can actually cause you to have headaches.
* Understand why rain, especially the first rain of the season, can cause you a lot of headache pain.
* Learn exactly what migraines are and why they hurt.
* Learn 4 different criteria for choosing your next pair of sunglasses.
* Understand what reading in a car is doing to cause you pain.
* Realize that your computer screen could be giving you headaches and what to do about it.
* Learn how to create your own soothing face pack to release tension.
* Learn 7 tips for dealing with hangover headaches.
* Find out what air-pollutants to stay away from -they may already be causing your headaches.
* Understand what proper ventilation can to do help your headaches.
* Discover that your pillow may be causing you undue pain.
* Understand that your posture may be causing you headaches and how to change that.
* Learn 4 factors to consider while watching television in order to reduce headaches.
* Learn which breathing exercise can help to reduce your headaches.
* Discover what the effects of hair gel may be having on your headache pain.
* Find out if you should stay away from aerosol.
* Learn to avoid shaking your head - and what it means if you experience pain when doing so.
* Learn the truth about hair dryers and why you should be cautious with them if you have frequent headaches.
* Learn to cool your head correctly - the wrong way can cause you more pain!
* Learn the proper way to massage your eyes and relieve tension.
* Learn three techniques that can help you relax and ease your tension.
* Learn how to use your time in the shower to relax tension with a simple exercise.
And there's much more…
- USD 1.99
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Released: 22 November 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 1.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Luc Schmitt
- © 2011 LS Apps Dev
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.