By The State Hermitage Museum
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The State Hermitage presents an authoritative iPhone and iPad application which will take you on a fascinating journey around the rooms of the famous museum. Enjoy the masterpieces of the Hermitage collection, learn more about them, admire the magnificent palace interiors of the grand royal residence of Russian Emperors.
The app will help you
• to save the image you like;
• to send an e-card to your friends or upload it on twitter;
• to read about museum news;
• to learn about events and exhibitions;
• to start your own collection of your favorite works of art.
In our Store you can download for free or buy more content for the app.
The following are available today:
• virtual tours;
• educational courses;
• thematic excursions.
We will produce new content for the Store and send you notifications.
Once you are inside one of the largest museums of the world boasting a collection of about 3 million items, you will see the greatest works of art – paintings, sculptures, jewelry, ancient weapons, most exquisite exhibits of decorative and applied arts and unique archaeological finds.
If you decide to travel to the Hermitage on your own the app will show you the route in Saint Petersburg. To find your way inside the museum use interactive floor plans. You will also see how much time is left before the museum is open or closed.
Discover your own Hermitage!
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
What's New in Version 2.92
• Small bug fixes
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 12 April 2015
- Version: 2.92
- Size: 34.5 MB
- Languages: English, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Museum On Line
- © The State Hermitage Museum
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Virtual visit to the HermitageUSD 3.99
- The Winter Palace of Peter the GreatUSD 1.99
- The Winter PalaceUSD 2.99
- Ancient RomeUSD 2.99
- The Treasure GalleryUSD 2.99
- Biblical SubjectsUSD 2.99
- The Peacock ClockUSD 0.99
- Rembrandt in the HermitageUSD 1.99